Prime rating and Stand‐by rating :
Prime power’ is designed for Unlimited hours, as compared to 'Emergency stand‐by' designed for 200 hours in a year. Prime rated Gensets alsopermit 10% temporary overloading. Users need to carefully select the Genset rating to meet their requirement. KOEL offers Prime power as a standard offer. Contact KOEL for stand‐by ratings.
Engine capacity does matter Engine capacity (cc) plays a vital role in Genset performance. Higher engine capacity leads to a robust and stable Genset performance. Higher engine capacity also enables the Genset to respond quickly & positively to sudden load additions.
KOEL’s approach to meet revised CPCB norms
Revised CPCB norms are aimed at protecting the environment by reducing Genset emissions and improving emission quality. These are some of the most stringent emission norms in the world. To meet the new norms, KOEL R&D team had a choice of multipletechnologies. While selecting the technology, KOEL laid significant emphasis on long term needs of users viz:
- High reliability and durability of Gensets: Owing to extreme operating conditions in India, preference has been given to robust configurations, that have been running successfully for several years.
- Low running costs: An effort to reduce emissions tends to increase the running costs. KOEL has succeeded in achieving both in the same design.
- Optimized fuel efficiency as per actual usage: KOEL Green Gensets are tuned to provide maximum fuel efficiency in the most common operating band. At KOEL, we call it O2E series (Optimal Operating Efficiency).
- Affordable, On‐site support: Proven technology ensures that product support is available close‐by, without waiting for a specialist. KOEL team has taken special efforts to keep complex technologies at bay, which may require high on‐site maintenance costs.
All this, while keeping the initial costs within the reach of a smart Genset buyer.
Best‐in‐class Fuel Efficiency
KOEL Green Gensets offer a unique combination of CPCB norm compliance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Across the range, KOEL Green Gensets offer substantial savings in fuel cost.
O2E Series (Optimal Operating Efficiency):
Genset ratings are selected based on the present load and future expansion. Fuel efficiency of most Gensets is optimized at the full rating of the Genset. In practice, Gensets rarely get loaded to full capacity. Power demand variations across day & night, weekdays & weekends. Summer & winter lead to an average 50‐70% loading on the gensets. Considering this practical situation, KOEL has extended fuel efficiency optimization from 100%, right up to 50% of rated load.Combination of best‐in‐class fuel efficiency & O2E provides a double advantage.
Best‐in‐class Fuel Efficiency
There is no comfort like being in command. KOEL Green Gensets put the command in your hands. Micro‐processor based Genset controllers display a host of Genset parameters and put all controls at your fingertips.
Optional FeaturesDiagnostic Features
- Lube oil Pressure, Engine Temperature, RPM, lube oil Temperature
- Run Hours, No. of starts, Fuel Level, Auto / Manual Stop, Batiery charge condition, AC Phase Voltage, Current, kVA, kW, kWh, kVAr, Power Factor.
- Low lube oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Low/High batiery voltage, Low Fuel Level alarm, Over Crank protection, Routine Maintenance indicator, Genset Test Facility, fail to start/stop
Batiery charging failure, Over speed, Under speed,Over Current , Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Over kW, Phase Sequence monitoring, Phase missing, Common Alarm, Hooter output
KOEL Green Gensets have always been preferred for their robust design and reliability over long usage life. KOEL Green range carries the confidence of well‐established and proven engine platiorms. For compliance to revised CPCB norms, KOEL has carefully selected those technologies which not only retain, but enhance Gensets durability and on‐siteserviceability.Thus, KOEL Gensets offer you many years of trouble‐free performance; backed by the assurance of prompt support. Peace‐of‐mind driven by product reliability and low cost of ownership.